Quiet tires???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the Nitto Ridge Grapplers and they were way more quiet and smooth compared to stock BFG’s. Also other members like the Goodyear’s but can’t remember the model.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I tried to find the quietest street tread possible. Found the Continental, basically a street tread in the stock size. Problem was that it is E load rated. Rode like absolute dog shit. That is the problem with any other tire in the stock size, all D or E rated. Went back to the stock C rated tires and all good. They really aren't that loud until you get around 20-25k miles on them. Then they get louder by the day. If you find a street tread tire that rides like the stockers, please let us know, I am all ears. Until then I would stick with the BFG's.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im using Nitto trail grapplers now. They are quiet but are new too. They feel very similar to the KO2's. Will have to see as they wear but they have a 50,000 mile wear warranty.