Quiet Time Exhaust Mode

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just changed the APIM. You do have to go in afterward and set a schedule for quiet time, but it doesn't sound like you're able to get that far.
Looking to dig into this soon - what's the deal with FESWS and CEA, and then I understand egress, though what's with the warning and prevention setting? Is that the easy exit feature where the seat slides back and the wheel goes up and in?

I'll look up my ABD information and likely mirror that aside from the QTEM. I don't need the QTEM, but never know where I'll be when I could use it.

My in-laws neighborhood full of Lexus, BMW, Audi, Lambo, and who knows what else is parked inside (they park those outside ) that I cannot see might not approve of some janky "Ford Truck" disturbing them. Second thought, I truly don't care, but hey, if it's just a simple setting, why not.

SuprSeb

Reaction score
I just changed the APIM. You do have to go in afterward and set a schedule for quiet time, but it doesn't sound like you're able to get that far.
I’m a little confused with all the options listed on this ForScan. I owned a 2022 and just want the quiet mode on startup. Why is there other options attached to this?
In any event, any 2022 owner complete same? If so which number have you changed it with? Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• 5B968556-D685-49AE-8005-5B61BBECB894.png
    5B968556-D685-49AE-8005-5B61BBECB894.png
    405.4 KB · Views: 23

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m a little confused with all the options listed on this ForScan. I owned a 2022 and just want the quiet mode on startup. Why is there other options attached to this?
In any event, any 2022 owner complete same? If so which number have you changed it with? Thanks in advance!!
if you want it on start up why even use for scan. go into the settings and set quiet startup from 12:00 midnight to 11:59 pm. no need to make it difficult. mine starts up in quiet mode always, unless I use the remote start then it starts in normal mode until I get in and press the start button. I believe thats default.

does the 22' not have that in settings? I have a 21'

SuprSeb

Reaction score
if you want it on start up why even use for scan. go into the settings and set quiet startup from 12:00 midnight to 11:59 pm. no need to make it difficult. mine starts up in quiet mode always, unless I use the remote start then it starts in normal mode until I get in and press the start button. I believe thats default.

Yeah, 22 doesn’t have this setting, other post shows that they removed it in 22 and it was back for the 23.
The data coding is still in ForScan, just need to activate the setting.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ford inexplicably removed quiet time for MY22, then brought it back in 23

Yea it’s weird but just look at your as built and and choose the new value that is the same plus quiet time enabled

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 23 and my quiet mode only works when starting the vehicle via the push button. My remote start is loud AF, pretty much sounds like baja mode. I wish the remote start would work in quiet mode.
This.

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 22 out of nowhere now has quiet mode in settings so I set the schedule to 10pm-10pm. When I hit the start button it is in quiet mode and it seems like remote start is quiet also.