Quickjack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I noticed the cost of it was nearly as much as a twin post lift. I imagine it is nice if you don’t have the space to tie up with a twin post, but definitely looks like it blocks access to the underneath.

John Rathjen

SWATDOC
Reaction score
Jake the center is totally clear. You just have to come in from the front or rear instead of the sides

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I must have been mistaken. It looked like the LR-10000 was a drive over style and I thought that would impede the center.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the 7000# Quickjack and it makes things much easier. I have used it on the Raptor, SC F150 and a couple of sedans and found it to be beneficial. Downside is dragging the lifts from storage and into position under the car.

Have you considered leaving them in your parking spot, but pushed into the middle and driving over them? I do not mean driving "on" them, but let the truck pass over them. Then, when you need them, just pull them outward to line up with the frame mounts and use as intended. There are several posts on the GT350 forums where guys do this on a regular basis for their cars, so they certainly will fit under a Raptor.

As others have stated, the 7000 QJ just barely lifts the wheels of a stock Raptor. If you have suspension modifications to raise the height of the truck for 37s, etc, the QJ will not be tall enough to lift the wheels off of the ground.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do like the ease of the setup. Once I build my custom house/garage, I will still buy a four point lift. This application does the job for most of the work that will need to be done on most cars. I like to get a bit more aggressive with my maintenance. I need to be able to walk under the vehicle. I still think there is something about 3 inch thick steel holding a truck up vs very strong bars.

ForwardBP9.jpg

DANACO

Reaction score
51192EB4-0B8E-4537-AEEE-4937C7DAF49C.jpeg
I have the 7000# Quickjack and it makes things much easier. I have used it on the Raptor, SC F150 and a couple of sedans and found it to be beneficial. Downside is dragging the lifts from storage and into position under the car.

I haven't found that they obstruct access to anything and it seems much better to access the underside of a "level" truck than having just the front or rear jacked up (fluids tend to go where they are supposed to - through the access holes - rather than running out of unexpected places (think oil change - can be messy enough on the Raptor).

The Quickjack comes with a number of interface pieces for between the Quickjack frame and the vehicle body and on the Raptor I have personally found that I needed to select them carefully on the Raptor otherwise the rear wheels would still just be barely touching the ground at full lift - just enough to make putting them back on a PITA.

Certainly these are second best to actually having a fitted post lift. I would definitely recommend them.
Just to let folks know that those using Quick Jacks, I make plastic glides for them that are easy to install and make maneuvering them incredibly 51192EB4-0B8E-4537-AEEE-4937C7DAF49C.jpeg easy and stay put under weight, I’ve sold many sets to members of the Camaro 6 forum which I frequent. I’ll post a pic here and if interested please pm me.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 137861
Just to let folks know that those using Quick Jacks, I make plastic glides for them that are easy to install and make maneuvering them incredibly View attachment 137861 easy and stay put under weight, I’ve sold many sets to members of the Camaro 6 forum which I frequent. I’ll post a pic here and if interested please pm me.

Does it make the QJ sit any higher off the ground?

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was looking at these as well... with the concern of them lifting high enough for the rear wheels.

Does anyone know if they offer taller extensions than the ones the girl used in the video?