Quickjack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vazo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi

Just wondering if any of you are using the quickjack with your Gen 2's and what you think of them.

Also if you are what model are you using?

I'm looking for something I can use to effectively lift the truck when at home tondo servicing and other things.

If there is something better than the quickjack that you may be using I would love to hear about it.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

NeverEnoughHP

Reaction score
I've looked at these too. Anybody have one they would do a review on?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

robbcwz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the 7000# Quickjack and it makes things much easier. I have used it on the Raptor, SC F150 and a couple of sedans and found it to be beneficial. Downside is dragging the lifts from storage and into position under the car.

I haven't found that they obstruct access to anything and it seems much better to access the underside of a "level" truck than having just the front or rear jacked up (fluids tend to go where they are supposed to - through the access holes - rather than running out of unexpected places (think oil change - can be messy enough on the Raptor).

The Quickjack comes with a number of interface pieces for between the Quickjack frame and the vehicle body and on the Raptor I have personally found that I needed to select them carefully on the Raptor otherwise the rear wheels would still just be barely touching the ground at full lift - just enough to make putting them back on a PITA.

Certainly these are second best to actually having a fitted post lift. I would definitely recommend them.

John Rathjen

SWATDOC
Reaction score
Before making judgments on how the QJ doesn’t look beefy enough to handle the weight of a Raptor. Go to their website and watch the videos of them loading 20,000 + pounds on it and not even phasing it. The QJ is from Bendpak, a very reputable company in the auto lift field