GEN 2 Quick MPG question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MORaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy S*!t [emoji54] we are taking this beast to Silverthorne Colorado next year. Can't wait!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

MPG was better on the drive back than going out there, It helps driving back when you have a steady drop in elevation and all of the adult beverages you packed in the bed were gone.. It's like a jumbo jet getting a tailwind..:driver:

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a trip out to Yellowstone where I had a lot of highway driving. I had over 700 miles to empty... and yes I was on the highway when I saw the miles to empty at 709 and decided to take a quick snapshot.

View attachment 134281

Doing that same trip this summer. Then head down to Colorado for some trails and white water stuff.

MORaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doing that same trip this summer. Then head down to Colorado for some trails and white water stuff.

If you are hitting the Dakota's too, The Badlands are pretty cool. We like the white water rafting out of Buena Vista, CO Performance Tours through Browns canyon is awesome.

Regardless of where you go out there, you will have a great time.

Hawaiian Time

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My norm is 400 miles a tank on 91 octane. Highest I can get in Las Vegas. Thats in city driving with mild Firestone M/T 2 mud tires. 13.5 mpg is best I can get in town driving since switching to mud tread. I can still pull 19 mpg @ 70 mph on freeway level no headwind. 80 will drop it to 15 mpg...

Aloha, HT