Questions- Help me build my raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TXAG

TXAG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only time I used my sunroof was to air out farts with the back by pass window up on the way to work
Haha! I have no intention of getting a sunroof. I have had problems with them leaking before, and never really used them anyways.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a 2021 Raptor “cheat sheet” to help you decide. The 801a option ($6,150) is listed on the lower right.

1636919408297.png

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Howdy! I have a client that manages a dealership that said he can get me a raptor at msrp. I built one last night, and will include the link. Here's my questions:

-800A standard vs 801A high: For a 6500 increase I am not compelled at all, am I missing something? Is the interior infotainment screen the same size for both?
-Tailgate step- I would like to have the step, but when I add that option it wants to charge me a gazillion dollars for a package
-I'm assuming I would be ordering a 2022, but can only build a 21 on the website. Is there going to be a price difference? I am going with AMB so think I'm good with the color being available.
- B&O sound upgrade- any chance I can pay for better sound without the high pkg? If not, I guess I'll just add a sub.
- Any tips- I read about the auto stop/start delete on here and will for sure do that. Anything else?

My current build: https://shop.ford.com/build/f150/?gnav=header-trucks-bp#/config/Config[|Ford|F-150|2021|1|1.|800A.W1R..HX...RAP.CCAB.60P.RETAIL.763.SS5.]
I ordered an 800a with the torsen and convenience package because I wanted the 360 camera and in 22 it’s combined tow tech and convenience.
I feel the 800a is now really loaded. I have struggled to find much 800a photos / videos on line. Was back and forth on what options I really needed.