Questions for the owners - noob looking to get into a raptor soon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are willing to fly. You will find one.
That’s pretty true. Depending upon where you are it can be tough to find a used Raptor. I got lucky in May to find one at a normal price. I helped my dad find one a couple months later and everything was $5-10K more expensive. I thought dealers were just being dealers but that’s actually what happened. Supply dried up and demand increased. I haven’t looked recently but I doubt it has improved. I can’t remember which, but one of the sites—maybe autotempest?—had a historical price listing. I’d take a look at that if I were you unless money is no object. When they announce Gen 3 I’d expect prices to drop as dealers clear out for the newest. A few months ago, they just waited with high prices and wouldn’t deal at all since they weren’t filling the lot space anyway.

Back to the note about flying. When everything here was super inflated, I found ones in the north way cheaper. I don’t know where you are, but as I’ve told others if you happen to see good deals in Miami, look closely. A lot of the ones I found there were it huge accidents and had branded titles but weren’t very explicit in their listings.

Good luck!