Question regarding shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAF

Reaction score
Hello. Hopefully this hasnt already been covered but im a little confused about the tracker. Ill attach a picture of the status its at, but im confused if it has in fact been shipped or if it hasnt since there is no date and its not checked off.

Thanks!7AFCFED7-FE6A-44FD-9504-44BBBE40AECA.png7AFCFED7-FE6A-44FD-9504-44BBBE40AECA.png

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends on how you define shipped, lol. Mine was like your image above and it actually was received by the dealer almost a month later. So, while shipped is a good thing because it's not on hold and "should" be on it's way to your dealer, how long it will take to get there is unknown. Yours will certainly go to the same railyard mine did, in East Brookfield, MA where it will then head to your dealer via truck. Ford Performance was the best option for finding out where mine was. Example chat when I found out mine finally left Michigan and got to MA...

1653678666839.png

OP
OP
DAF

DAF

Reaction score
Depends on how you define shipped, lol. Mine was like your image above and it actually was received by the dealer almost a month later. So, while shipped is a good thing because it's not on hold and "should" be on it's way to your dealer, how long it will take to get there is unknown. Yours will certainly go to the same railyard mine did, in East Brookfield, MA where it will then head to your dealer via truck.
Okay so I wont get another update until its actually at the dealer? Also window sticker says convoy, is that irrelevant?

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Mine sat on a lot in Michigan for two months "released to shipper" assuming similiar case. Rail and Transit been having major shipping delays getting truckers to deliver to and pick up from yards...

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does your tracker state “Awaiting shipping” or ”Shipped” at the top. It’s built so now begins the fun part…the wait. Just sit back and wait for that call from your dealer saying “it’s here.” As for “convoy” on your window sticker, that is the means in which your truck will arrive to your dealer…via a transport truck.

OP
OP
DAF

DAF

Reaction score
Does your tracker state “Awaiting shipping” or ”Shipped” at the top. It’s built so now begins the fun part…the wait. Just sit back and wait for that call from your dealer saying “it’s here.” As for “convoy” on your window sticker, that is the means in which your truck will arrive to your dealer…via a transport truck.

It says shipped at top, it never said awaiting shipping for me. It went from in production (for a long time for chip hold I assume), to shipped.

I just want to know when it’ll be there so I can arrange financing and stuff ahead of time.

As for convoy in that case, dont they all say convoy than? I mean I doubt anyone has a dealership with a rail yard in back haha

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It says shipped at top, it never said awaiting shipping for me. It went from in production (for a long time for chip hold I assume), to shipped.

I just want to know when it’ll be there so I can arrange financing and stuff ahead of time.

As for convoy in that case, dont they all say convoy than? I mean I doubt anyone has a dealership with a rail yard in back haha
With regards to timing your financing, have your dealer look into their VVR (vehicle visibility report) to get a since of where your truck is and an eta. Once your financing gets approved, you usually have about 60 days or so before you have to reapply...every bank is different.

Some trucks travel by rail and other by convoy depending on your location. Every “major city” has a train yard where the trucks would get offloaded & loaded on to a transport truck for the final leg to the dealer, silly! ;)

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay so I wont get another update until its actually at the dealer? Also window sticker says convoy, is that irrelevant?
Mine didn't change one bit until it was delivered. Other's have answered the Convoy question... as I understood it, that's the final method of transit to the dealer. Obviously, we rode the rails to MA, then Convoy (truck) to the dealership. Mine was sitting in the Michigan railyard for a long time. There was no update until FP told me it was in MA.

dart raptor

Reaction score
Mine said was going to be shipped in a week for the third time. Then two days latter my dealer called and told me it just showed up at the dealer .

Wallybosch

Reaction score
My truck showed built 3-10 shipped 3-28-22 and then got a call from the dealer on 4-6 informing me my truck was totaled in transport! Waiting on replacement Raptor now! Just received a build week of 6-20….. the long wait continues!