Question on tpms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm finding out quickly that this forum is a very valuable tool for my truck and my sanity. I am also quickly finding out that I am a verrrry new raptor owner. So I have a question about tpms that I can't seem to find the answer to anywhere. Do all raptors have tpms standard on them? Namely my 2010 6.2. I have googled it and can't find an answer and looked through my dash for a menu where I could view and can't find a thing. Also if I do have it, does it give me the ability to see what all four of my pressures are at? Thanks!

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Unfortunately Ford sucks when it comes to TPMS, so no you can't see the tire presure in any of the tires.
It does come standard on all Raptors, I assume 2010 did as well. You could try airing down a tire to 32 psi and see if your light comes on.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RigChaser962

RigChaser962

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome thank y'all! I'm hoping to have my icon 3.0 front and rear done by trr. I mentioned it to the Ol lady last night and she thinks it would be fun so hopefully ill get to go this year and meet you guys. It seems like a great group!

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Awesome thank y'all! I'm hoping to have my icon 3.0 front and rear done by trr. I mentioned it to the Ol lady last night and she thinks it would be fun so hopefully ill get to go this year and meet you guys. It seems like a great group!

you can get an OBD sensor reader and that will give you tire pressure by tire, but for some reason Ford decided to give you a dumb system.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My brothers old Ram had a display that would show you all 4 tires in PSI and you could even change to kSI. When I bought my Raptor I just assumed Ford would have something similar.

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Camaro can see all 4 of the tires pressures. I assumed that the Raptor would too.. That's disappointing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess thats how Ford makes more money, customers just assume that a fully loaded luxury truck will have such options like tire monitor, heated steering wheel, keyless automatic entry and command start.