Question on the stock 4 switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mygreyf150

Reaction score
Sooooo this may sound dumb but I am not a wiring guy in any way shape or form. I have no idea how to wire up anything to the stock switches. Does anyone know if there is a video or photo guide on how to? I struggle and like I said, electrical is not my gift. Any help would be awesome!

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sooooo this may sound dumb but I am not a wiring guy in any way shape or form. I have no idea how to wire up anything to the stock switches. Does anyone know if there is a video or photo guide on how to? I struggle and like I said, electrical is not my gift. Any help would be awesome!
What year is your Raptor? The Gen 2’s are different than the Gen 1’s re:AUX wires. The 2017 is different than the 2018 re:AUX wire colors.

The link in the post above, while good, is based on Gen 1’s.

bfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully although he isn't good at wiring...he is passable at internet foruming...and thus knew what he was doing when he posted his question in the "GEN 1 Lighting Mods" forum. But, maybe I'm just too hopeful of a person.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look this up on YouTube too...there are good videos to show you how to get your stuff hooked right up.

OP
OP
mygreyf150

mygreyf150

Reaction score
Thanks guys, Yeah I do have a gen 1. I might have been over looking any of the youtube videos that deal with it. Might just have missed them and or over looked them.

Johnny Martin

Reaction score
Hahaha. Wrong gen dude.
Anyway simple to do. Get your supplement quick guide out and it will show you right where the wires are. Get some butt connectors and a good tool and climb in.
I’ve never done anything like this before and it didn’t take me long to do at all.
Good luck.