Question on spare wheel and tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

teflon_jones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I know this is kind of a dumb question but I didn't see the answer anywhere. Am I going to get a 5th beadlock wheel with my 2013 Raptor with the same tire as what's on the other 4 wheels?

OP
OP
T

teflon_jones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why do you say it won't be black? And are you guys positive that's what I'll get?

I'm wondering if I'll be able to buy a 5th BL ring from Ford Racing. I know I'll need to buy a set to replace the original for-show-only rings that come with the truck, but I'm betting I'll only get a set of 4 and I won't be able to order them individually.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I have a 2012 and i sold all my 5 oem wheels to another forum member. They were the same thing.

Sent from my SGH-I717R using Tapatalk 2

Banned
Reaction score
they come with a matching spare, but its usually not painted the same as the other 4.

the 12's were all the same.

as for the 13's who knows.
no one does till they start coming out, or unless someone from ford comes out and says it.

until then its all speculation.

cage1993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on the 2010 & 2011 models, the spare was black with the 4 main wheels being gray - this was to distinguish that it did not have the TPSM (tire pressure sensor), I was told it was DOT regs that if the spare did not have the TPSM that it had to have distinguishing marks??? maybe not? I haven't even checked on my 12, I would guess there is something that distinguishes them