Question on MY 2023 Raptor 37's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverTT

Reaction score
Yes, I can confirm no heated steering wheel for 23s at the moment. Maybe that will change or it will be able to be activated later. My guess is its the same exact wheel with all the heating components they just can't get the chip to activate the switch to turn it on/off. So in the future if that semi is available would think it can be added back. Would be curious if anyone knows.

SilverTT

Reaction score
Anyone know if heated steering wheel can be added later? I would think most if not all components (minus the chip) are still there.

Mxsledder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That may be a dealbreaker for me living in a place where it is routinely below zero in the winter.
I’m with you there, the lack of heated mirrors is a big safety issue in extreme climates. Ford really needs to step up! Not only is Ram able to make way more TRX’s they also aren’t stripping stuff off them and giving customers peanuts back on a credit for deleting critical items.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like we are seeing more confirmation that the 2023 37s are sharing the black wheel with the raptor R

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you referring to the steering wheel or the wheel/tire
Wheel and tire,

the 37pp wheels were grey/gunmetalish color in 21/22, the 2023 seems to now share the same low gloss/matte black finish wheel as the raptor R.

Last edited:

CityHunter

Reaction score
Wheel and tire,

the 37pp wheels were grey/gunmetalish color in 21/22, the 2023 seems to now share the same low gloss/matte black finish wheel as the raptor R.
Interesting. Think my preference is the grey, but looks great either way. Looking forward to checking out more pics.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you see a regular 37 with dark wheels?
I did not see it first hand but one of the first 23 37s delivered to a dealer has the darker wheels, i saw photos of it on the gen 3 fb group. Also someone with a friend at the plant alerted us earlier.

Feedback seems they are a satin black not high gloss

like @CityHunter think I prefer the grey/gunmetal look but don’t really have a choice lol mine is going into prod next month

its possible this is some kind of supply chain issue but looking at the order guide and fords website they call out the same wheel for the Raptor R and 37 pack

Last edited: