Question on Hennessey VelociRaptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NM_Life_Defender

Reaction score
I know, I know...sounds like most of you are not fans. That said, I'm eyeing a 2018 VelociRaptor that appears to be in excellent condition. Does anyone here have firsthand experience with a Gen 2 VelociRaptor (good, bad, or indifferent)?

Thanks in advance for any constructive input.

OP
OP
N

NM_Life_Defender

Reaction score
I appreciate the replies. What I'm really looking for is anyone who currently owns a Gen 2 that can provide real world info on problems, reliability, etc. Thanks!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place. There have been a couple of guys on here, but they were not very active. Best advice would be to look at their reviews online, there is a lot of negativity and also some who worship them. Just remember that there will not be any warranty if that is a deal breaker for you. Good luck.

rmoore311

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lack of replies speaks for itself. No personal experience but it’s a hefty price tag for a package with their name on it. Best of luck in your search!