Question on Ford Maintenance Plans?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got a letter from Ford today saying that I have received 12 "Service Visits" good until 2026. I understand it could be an oil change, tire rotation, anything else? I normally do all my own oil changes with Mobil 1 at 5,000 miles. I also rotate myself, :gayfight::supergay:(Hey there sailor!) at 5,000. I'm not sure if I'll ever use them. They gave them to me because my truck was down for so long being diagnosed with the transfer case issues.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a letter from Ford today saying that I have received 12 "Service Visits" good until 2026. I understand it could be an oil change, tire rotation, anything else? I normally do all my own oil changes with Mobil 1 at 5,000 miles. I also rotate myself, :gayfight::supergay:(Hey there sailor!) at 5,000. I'm not sure if I'll ever use them. They gave them to me because my truck was down for so long being diagnosed with the transfer case issues.

Amazing! This is why Ford is the best!

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received 4 complimentary oil changes from them quite some time ago also. Basically a waste for me as I do all my own maintenance as well. I was wondering if you could use them on my other vehicle? Otherwise they'll go unused because I don't know what kind of oil they actually use.

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I received 4 complimentary oil changes from them quite some time ago also. Basically a waste for me as I do all my own maintenance as well. I was wondering if you could use them on my other vehicle? Otherwise they'll go unused because I don't know what kind of oil they actually use.
They are definitely tied to the VIN.