Question. Interest in affordable brake caliper upgrade. Blue Collar BBK.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueOvalF22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a few european vehicles that have front rotors the same dimensions as the Raptor. 350mm x 34mm

The also have rear rotors close enough to the rear rotor as the Raptor.348mm x 25mm

What I am proposing are CAD-designed NC waterjet steel brackets to mount Brembo 6 piston fronts and 4 piston rears on the OEM rotors.

Since they are not radial calipers the adapter bracket is less complex and jet cutting steel is more economical than milling Aluminum.

Rebuilt genuine Brembo calipers for all four positions would be $500-$600 off rockauto.

OEM dimensioned 2 piece rotors aren't too hard to come up with as a separate upgrade and are about all that will fit in 17's anyway.

I'd just have affordable brackets and a how-to guide with part numbers for the right calipers and hardware such as bolts and banjo bolts.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting... I've used similar on other platforms with great success as long as the over all piston volume is the same or at least very close. If I'd not already purchased the Roush Alcons I'd be interested. Still going to follow for possible future recommendations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free