Question for guys that did the BD S2 reverse lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tone228

Reaction score
We make a harness that is an all-in-one harness from the upfitter to the rear (where you'd plug in the Baja rear upfitter connector). We also integrated the splitter into our harness so both lights plug into our harness. No need for additional harnesses/etc..

We also have built in protection so that when you throw your upfitter on your factory reverse do not come on (which is great if you want to throw some amber covers on and use the S2 as chase lights, without triggering your factory reverse): http://www.4x4truckleds.com/crystal...ness-for-2017-ford-raptor-s1-s2-reverse-kits/
Definitely going this route when I install my S2s in the rear. Got to check out all your stuff in person at the shop today and I have to say I was impressed with the quality and all your harnesses make the install process a breeze.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ahh that was you that stopped by. Well nice meeting you today. As I said, owning a Raptor is a money pit (a good one though). The mods just never seem to end