Question about the Raptor R

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So money has been exchanged for a deposit and the paperwork was sent to me proving they have an allocation. I have some questions though.

- On the sheet, the priority code is 20
- The Type says Stock
- Order code D111

So should I leave it that way and not have it put into my name, hoping that it gets built in the first week of dealership builds? I have yet to see anyone on here with a priority code of 20 and type saying stock.

I also plan on tinting the windshield and I was wondering if there was any exposed wires that may short out, if a little water gets behind the windshield/dashboard like the TRX?

Thanks in advance!
At least have your dealer put your name on the order sheet and the both of you sign it.

I tinted the windshield on my gen 3. No issue. Probably depends on the installer.

I also tinted my windshield. No issues here. Definitely depends on the installer

Reaction score
Thank you! What great information!

- Unless you have an email from the zone rep, there's no "Proof" that a dealer can provide you that they have an allocation.

Yes. They said I would receive an email once they put it into my name. I am also changing the color to black instead of the gray.

- You can't have a "Stock" order put in your name, that would be a retail order.
- I highly doubt a stock order is going to go ahead of a retail order for the first scheduling week.

To answer both these questions at the same time:
I read on here that the first week was being devoted to the “stock” orders from the dealerships. So would that mean that this order will hopefully be set into production that first week?
If not, I’m having them switch it into a retail order and out into my name.
From what you said above,
“20 is the highest priority code a stock order can have until the rep applies the allocation (01-09).”
Does this mean that once the rep applies the allocation, the priority code will switch to 01-09?
Does this mean that once the rep applies the allocation, the priority code will switch to 01-09?
- Yes, correct.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What I get from this is that, what matters is how the zone rep prioritizes your order when he chooses to pick it up and not what priority code the dealer uses when he plugs in the order to Ford?

OP
OP
C

CarbonFiber01

Reaction score
Another question. On the sheet it states “partitioned lockable storage”. Does that mean it has a half safe in the center console?

chrisuhl797

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So money has been exchanged for a deposit and the paperwork was sent to me proving they have an allocation. I have some questions though.

- On the sheet, the priority code is 20
- The Type says Stock
- Order code D111

So should I leave it that way and not have it put into my name, hoping that it gets built in the first week of dealership builds? I have yet to see anyone on here with a priority code of 20 and type saying stock.

I also plan on tinting the windshield and I was wondering if there was any exposed wires that may short out, if alittle water gets behind the windshield/dashboard like the TRX?

Thanks in advance!
I would have it a retail order with a 10 priority. Make sure all signed

Reaction score
What I get from this is that, what matters is how the zone rep prioritizes your order when he chooses to pick it up and not what priority code the dealer uses when he plugs in the order to Ford?
Correct,

Priority 10/20 is useful for mass produced cars/trucks where the dealer earns allocations/builds all the time. 10/20 is how the corporate scheduling team knows what orders to pull "next", however with specific limited allocation cars (GT500, Raptor R) where dealers only get a handful, it's the act of a Zone Rep moving the order into a PC code that dealers can't move themselves 01-09 that signals the allocation was actually granted to a specific order. If your dealer hasn't told the Zone Rep your order is the one, it will sit in a 10-99 PC code until that action is taken. That's just how limited model scheduling works.