Question about bumper install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I purchased a ADD Race R front bumper from a member and it came yesterday. The only problem is that it didn't have any of the bolts to install it. I'm not so worried about the bolts that attach it to the horns because I can get them anywhere. It's the cam bolts that I'm worried about. I know when you get one new they send a new set but I was curious if I would have a problem using the existing ones. I have a call and PM into ADD and waiting for them to respond to see if I can purchase a set of install bolts but I really wanted to get this thing installed this week. If anyone had any input I would appreciate it. Thanks.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me when I bought my ADD Stealth... I went to my local Fastenal and actually purchased self locking nuts and some bolts. I had a few of the original but they were garbage.

Edit..... I'm talking about the frame horn bolts. Not sure about the cam bolts....

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
See your first mistake you bought something that originally came from ADD

Is it the camber bolts your missing if it is you can buy the camber bolt kit from your local auto part store look up Ford F150 Camber kit 13100070
If you need the bolts reuse stock or go to Fastenal and get grade 12, one half inch longer than stock...

Last edited:

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm thats too bad. friend of mine got one for his ram 1500 and loves it, but that was before they blew up in the raptor scene.

I really like the race r series too...