Question #24: Best cleaning set up for under $1000?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say the reason for that is because it looks like most electric power washers use a different type of wand then a gas powered unit which typically uses the removable tips and the electric oneS like a Karcher and others have a adjustable wand. The main thing is that it can handle a high PSI. I will read into it a little more on their site

From their site Q and A

Hi AA, This is compatible with the Electric models as long as they have the 1/4" quick connect. Thanks for asking. Greg

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you’re gonna go with a leaf blower, buy the Ego 650CFM model, it’s a beast. Dries the truck FAST, also blows off my driveway and porch like no one’s business. I think I paid $300.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Electric leaf blowers work well. I have a 56v Worx model and it is awesome.

Stay away for gas blowers they can suck in the exhaust gases and if it’s a 2 stroke there are oil particles in there. Hell the small hand held gas blowers we have at work the exhaust faces forward!

Mister Pinky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Electric leaf blowers work well. I have a 56v Worx model and it is awesome.

Stay away for gas blowers they can suck in the exhaust gases and if it’s a 2 stroke there are oil particles in there. Hell the small hand held gas blowers we have at work the exhaust faces forward!

Huh?

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lotsa great advice here. Does anyone have a link to any of the bench steps that some are talking about?

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lotsa great advice here. Does anyone have a link to any of the bench steps that some are talking about?

You mean these? Cuts washing time by about 30% in my case.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Gorilla...rm-375-lbs-Load-Capacity-GLWP-55A-2/310836452

IMG_6407.jpg

I have a foam cannon system and am not super nuts about the whole thing. Unless you have a covered area (I do not), here in sunny Florida, I cannot get around the truck fast enough to keep it from drying and caking on before I agitate it and then rinse. With a small car I can see where it would be awesome. I suppose if I washed the truck at 7am or really late in the day, it would be a different story.

Last edited: