Question #20: Snow tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seems like most people just drive in it and hope they are lucky and not smash into anything.

you actually are overestimating people. My wife thinks the pedals are buttons. And that there’s something wrong with the car when the front tires spin.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you actually are overestimating people. My wife thinks the pedals are buttons. And that there’s something wrong with the car when the front tires spin.

The tires are bad, brakes are worn, engine is dying as it is skipping. Don't ask where I've heard those excuses from.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The tires are bad, brakes are worn, engine is dying as it is skipping. Don't ask where I've heard those excuses from.
Literally telling me the car isn’t going. ‘Why would I let up on the gas for a second. Makes no sense. ‘

:rage:

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Literally telling me the car isn’t going. ‘Why would I let up on the gas for a second. Makes no sense. ‘

:rage:

I had all of that told to me when my other half drove home through a blizzard. She told me, "I like to see you drive through this storm, buddy!". I drove 10 miles to the grocery store, called her and asked what flavor of Ben and Jerry's she'd like. The locks were changed by the time I got home.....

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had all of that told to me when my other half drove home through a blizzard. She told me, "I like to see you drive through this storm, buddy!". I drove 10 miles to the grocery store, called her and asked what flavor of Ben and Jerry's she'd like. The locks were changed by the time I got home.....
So there is hope?