Question #20: Snow tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats not what i said, I said I wouldn't run studded tires, my preference. Others like the OP should run winter tires, studs and chains, for god sakes, he's used to driving a Prius. Some people have never driven in the snow and ice, others have lived in those conditions and still can't drive worth a beans, look how many roll overs there are on dry pavement, let alone add in some snow and ice. Most people shouldn't even have a license, my gf for one, she tailgates and slams on the gas and brake all day long, I refuse to let her drive when I'm with her. You can put the best tires on the best winter vehicle and the idiot behind the wheel will still end up in the trees, look at SNOWBALL.

i took opted for no studs on the raptor, tear up the concrete driveway too much lol

I feel
Ya- but believe me, snows/studded snows make driving in the winter weather in raptor ridiculous

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i took opted for no studs on the raptor, tear up the concrete driveway too much lol

I feel
Ya- but believe me, snows/studded snows make driving in the winter weather in raptor ridiculous
Studs would be nice, I drive my raptor on "highway thru hell" every winter. Ever seen that show? Its one of the worst stretches of mountain highways in North America, if not the worst. Deaths every winter. Multiple semi pile ups, etc.