Question #2: What color do I bring home?

What color should Crazy choose?

• 1) Velocity Blue

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • 2) Leadfoot

Votes: 41 39.8%
  • 3) Other....state below and why

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • 4) OP should buy a Subaru

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • 5) I think I'll have another drink

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • 6) Trump 2020, Yeah baby!

Votes: 25 24.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Barnesy

Reaction score
I'm a little confused? How is that under invoice? It looks like they knocked $6+K off the msrp, which is nice, but I don't get where it's under invoice? Invoice is the dealer's break even point. What they paid for the truck from Ford. Under invoice and they're losing money on the vehicle, whatever it is truck or car. Just curious, looking myself.

Yeah I don’t think they lost money. The sales guy said it was $1100 under invoice. I don’t know that it was for a fact. I was happy with the deal though.
I can say that when I priced out a new Ram Limited with employee discount, which is supposed to be under invoice, it was $7k off. Never worked for a dealership though. Not sure how all of that works. I would think they still make money on it though.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Crazy Picks His Color!

So I was in Bangor today getting the Caddy serviced and stopped into the Ford dealer next door. Look what they had parked next to each other;

IMG_0281.JPG

Lead foot flanked by velocity blue. The lead foot was unlocked so I got my first look and sit in a Raptor. Oh my, it didn't disappoint. So nice. Interested to see the shading in the shading of lead foot.

IMG_0282.JPG IMG_0283.JPG

I spent about 30 minutes studying the different nuances in the colors. I know several of you have said to go with my gut and one color just kind of grabbed me. So without further ado, Crazy's Raptor color will be..........

Subaru~Forester~2002~(2).jpg

A 2002 Subaru Forester! Far superior to the Raptor in every way.....or so I've learned.

Ok, ok...

IMG_0284.JPG

Lead foot FTW baby! It just has a different feel to it than any other color I've seen. My boy says it's got a more tactical/special ops feel. Crazy can do Special Ops for sure! Plus I think when modded it looks pretty bad ass.

Thanks to everyone who has participated in the thread. I'll buy the first round :cheers: for most of you. Cheers

Last edited:
OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
fixed it.

i dont know why nobody here figured out that since multiple votes are allowed, everyone should have voted 6 times. cmon its this guy we are talking about now.....

Listen here chief, we're only 2 questions into our 25 question mini series. And yes, there will be a test at the conclusion.