Question #2: What color do I bring home?

What color should Crazy choose?

• 1) Velocity Blue

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • 2) Leadfoot

Votes: 41 39.8%
  • 3) Other....state below and why

Votes: 10 9.7%
  • 4) OP should buy a Subaru

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • 5) I think I'll have another drink

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • 6) Trump 2020, Yeah baby!

Votes: 25 24.3%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
$7k total but they also did a ceramic coat and window tint including windshield, sunroof, and front windows. I actually had them do the roof in a gloss black Stek. Hard to see I. Those photos but I love it. The front and rear windows flow right into the roof now. 10 year warranty. I am really happy with it and I don’t have to worry about kiddos and their hands all over the paint.

Sounds great. I take it they did the ceramic before wrapping?

Barnesy

Reaction score
Sounds great. I take it they did the ceramic before wrapping?
I think it was the opposite. The wrap then the ceramic. The ceramic is a 4 year product and will need to be renewed. What I don’t completely understand is how the self healing wrap works if it is underneath the ceramic. I can tell you it beads water like crazy and is easy to clean so far. Next I need to decide on a tune.

Last edited:
OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think it was the opposite. The wrap them the ceramic. The ceramic is a 4 year product and will need to be renewed. What I don’t completely understand is how the self healing wrap works if it is underneath the ceramic. I can tell you it bears water like crazy and is easy to clean so far. Next I need to decide on a tune.

Where did you have it done?

Barnesy

Reaction score
Thanks. I do business in Indy. How many days did they have your truck?

They ended up with the truck for a week. It was over a 3 day holiday weekend though. Normally it would have been 4 days. Talk to Lloyd. He is one of the two owners. Incredibly helpful in answering all of my questions. I called 3 other places and he is the reason I went with Pristine. They had the best price too.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They ended up with the truck for a week. It was over a 3 day holiday weekend though. Normally it would have been 4 days. Talk to Lloyd. He is one of the two owners. Incredibly helpful in answering all of my questions. I called 3 other places and he is the reason I went with Pristine. They had the best price too.

Will do!