Q. Recommended tire pressure (road driving) for 37” K02 (stock wheels)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Retired in TN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am getting 37x12.5R17 K02 tires installed in a few days. Load rating is D. My gut tells me to stick with the same pressure I use on my 35” K02. Any tire pressure hints (road use only) are appreciated!

FYI, these tires are going onto my stock wheels.

snt505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Theoretically you should be dropping your pressures some going to a 37x12.5. Some of it may be preference but if it were me I'd go at least to 34. I currently have 37x13.5 and run lower than that. I honestly can probably drop lower than what I am running now but haven't done it.

Many will tell you to try the chalk test. This table on page 31 below from Toyo also helps to paint the picture of how size changes load rating with psi to illustrate the logic.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’m not sure, but would offer that whatever you settle on, keep a close eye on it. 38/38 for prolonged periods of time resulted in many of us wearing out the center of the tire prematurely. I would suggest starting on the higher side for commuting / highway and assess the ride quality, while keeping an eye on wear pattern and depth.