Putting my suspension setup for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I figured I would post in this section first since you all are nearby and I won't ship, but I'm going to be putting up my suspension setup for sale in the near future. I gave Melani first dibs on everything on my truck, but if she doesn't want it, it's open to anyone. Fox 3.0 fronts w/ dual speed compression adjusters, Fox 3.0 rears, SVC adjustable bump system w/ Fox 2.5 bump stops. $6300 takes it all. Shocks were tuned by SVC. I've only had this setup on the truck since this past July, and everything has only been off road hard for one event (Havoc) and as most of you know, my steering rack broke on day 1 of the event, so it wasn't used much. The rest has just been daily street driving.
Anyway, if interested if Melani doesn't take it, let me know.

ramx50

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that's a nice set up and I'm not to far away. I will look to see if the funds are available for the whole setup but I'm interested in at least the bump system if you end up parting it out. Is it their v2 bump kit?

---------- Post added at 11:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

Thanks! Yes, trying to sell as much as I can off the truck before I trade it. :)

What else are you going to take off?

OP
OP
Leeann

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Thanks for moving my post to the for sale section, whoever did, but I purposely posted it in the northeast section because I'm not planning on shipping this elsewhere. So with that said, because I keep getting messages from people asking if I'll ship this, for the 10000000 time - no I will not ship this.