push button start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dammit Noah. FRF is top priority. We know you sit around and do nothing all day while your sweatshop installs speakers 20 hours a day. I wanna hear your dirty little mouth admit it!

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ha, frf is becoming quite a the side job. i will be diving into the project, however it will probably have to wait until my new truck shows up. i dont think anyone here would give up their truck for a couple months while i work on it in my spare time.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I was going to be deployed I would gladly give you my truck since it would be back in Cali anyways at my parents house but I'm not any time soon sorry haha

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I would let you use mine Noah as long as you provided alternate transportation for the wife. I'm gone 3 months at a go. So I won't miss it. And as long as the wife has something to drive it'd all be good. Not like you'll take me up on it haha. If you've got projects and DO want to take me up on the offer though, hit me up.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm just giving you shit. Running a business is no joke and I've never seen an audio shop not busy.