Purchasing a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_Pop

Reaction score
Looking at purchasing a Gen 1 raptor, a little sooner than planned, rolled my pickup on a icy road. Been looking at a few and found one and looking for some input.

https://www.alloutdiesels.com/vdp/1...45-SVT-Raptor-for-sale-in-Cleveland--OH-44119

Found this Gen 1 supercharged, ask the dealer if they had any info the supercharger, custom tune, installation date, and etc, no info.

Been reading on the engine, the 6.2 from what I know, can handle it fine and can run up into 200,000 to 300,000 with limited issues.

What’s your guys input on the purchase?
One way or another, looking at having a Gen 1 in the next week or so. The accident on the ice, first time in a accident and no injuries besides spilling my coffee.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking at purchasing a Gen 1 raptor, a little sooner than planned, rolled my pickup on a icy road. Been looking at a few and found one and looking for some input.

https://www.alloutdiesels.com/vdp/1...45-SVT-Raptor-for-sale-in-Cleveland--OH-44119

Found this Gen 1 supercharged, ask the dealer if they had any info the supercharger, custom tune, installation date, and etc, no info.

Been reading on the engine, the 6.2 from what I know, can handle it fine and can run up into 200,000 to 300,000 with limited issues.

What’s your guys input on the purchase?
One way or another, looking at having a Gen 1 in the next week or so. The accident on the ice, first time in a accident and no injuries besides spilling my coffee.

Looks like a really nice first Gen! and I’m biased towards second gens.

Go for it

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks nice, appears to be a factory Roush Raptor, the s/c probably on since it was new. Get a look underneath of it yourself and see if there's any offroad damage, etc. Looks legit. Only thing I noticed right off is it has mismatched tires? Whats up with that? Is a spare on it? Where's the spare and is it flat if its under the truck?

Dboelens

Reaction score
There is a 2013 SCAB for sale at Todd Wenzel Chevrolet in Hudsonville Michigan. it is on the web site color is desert tan it has the Raptor Graffiti on bed , with 98,000 miles. for $33,000. Looks pretty nice. Their phone is 616 548 6937