Purchasing 2018 Tomorrow—Carfax shows work done

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
I

immortal1

Reaction score
North Carolina. I’ll see what I can do on the warranty.

On the bright side all this stuff was already trouble shot and repaired instead of me having to find it out for myself on a different truck.

Based on the traffic on here it’s seems like there are a fair amount of issues with these trucks in one flavor or another. Hopefully it stays trouble free!

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've read multiple times Carfax doesn't learn of issues without a police report being filed under the VIN.

Simply untrue car fax pulls info from a bunch of different sources

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1roadking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you ask the dealership what happened? It sounds like it was bought, had major issues and the deal was unwound. It would most likely be a “no” for me unless they can provide you with a really good explanation of what happened.

OP
OP
I

immortal1

Reaction score
Did you ask the dealership what happened? It sounds like it was bought, had major issues and the deal was unwound. It would most likely be a “no” for me unless they can provide you with a really good explanation of what happened.

The truck was driven by the GM and the A/C cut out so they had to change out the PCM and deal with Ford to figure out the root of the problem.

It was never titled.

Got the truck and promptly put 400 miles on it. She runs greats !!

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck was driven by the GM and the A/C cut out so they had to change out the PCM and deal with Ford to figure out the root of the problem.

It was never titled.

Got the truck and promptly put 400 miles on it. She runs greats !!

Well congrats on the purchase. Enjoy. Hope everything runs perfect.