Pulling cash out of the Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid 72k for mine back in April of 2020, just shit n giggles I did a kbb on it now and this is what came back... it’s pretty cool feeling to drive and vehicle for a year and know you can get back what you bought it for
91D50E86-634F-4D93-A131-4ACCCEABFB15.png

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys are hilarious. It gives me a sick feeling to know that I can sell mine for more than I paid. I'm getting rid of my cash and getting as much invested overseas as possible. The dollar may or may not be in free fall, but it's looking like it's only a matter of when, not if. It might sound amusing that Bitcoin could become the world reserve currency since it's backed by nothing at all, but it won't be funny for us if the dollar loses it's stature.

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
You guys are hilarious. It gives me a sick feeling to know that I can sell mine for more than I paid. I'm getting rid of my cash and getting as much invested overseas as possible. The dollar may or may not be in free fall, but it's looking like it's only a matter of when, not if. It might sound amusing that Bitcoin could become the world reserve currency since it's backed by nothing at all, but it won't be funny for us if the dollar loses it's stature.
I believe it going to take a hard nose dive with the way they're printing money and because of the great reset.....digital currency.

Just read the other day that the US released the first set of five digital currency and supposedly the last release will eliminate the fiat currency which we all know is quickly becoming worthless.

Purchase land, Silver and Gold. Have at least 6 months of food set aside.

Eviction for renters and folks behind on their payments has been rolled back again until 2022.

The bubble that's about to bust is going to be much worse than 2008.

Supposedly Barrack Obama had silently signed a bill allowing banks to take your savings which may include your 401k.

Not real sure about the 401k though it will come crashing down as well.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Purchase land, Silver and Gold. Have at least 6 months of food set aside.
Ever wonder why one of the richest and smartest people in the US, Bill Gates, is buying farmland as though they weren't making any more of it? People gotta eat, so farmland will always be worth something, even when nothing else is.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Supply chain disruption is causing most of the price increases. There isn’t anything besides conservative talking points backing a massive inflation narrative. And if you were too uninformed to get into Crypto 5 or more years ago don’t bother now. It’s a rollercoaster. Long term gains are real but it’s a bad point in the curve to start gambling.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Supply chain disruption is causing most of the price increases. There isn’t anything besides conservative talking points backing a massive inflation narrative. And if you were too uninformed to get into Crypto 5 or more years ago don’t bother now. It’s a rollercoaster. Long term gains are real but it’s a bad point in the curve to start gambling.
Lol

OP
OP
GCATX

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Supply chain disruption is causing most of the price increases. There isn’t anything besides conservative talking points backing a massive inflation narrative.

Every damn thing you go to buy is now more expensive, not less. If that is a conservative talking point, it is a spot on "I told you so".
Blaming hyper-inflation on a boat hair-lipped in a canal sounds like a liberal talking point/excuse. The gov will keep sending out checks like a piece of cheese, you cannot, not have inflation.
The money in your pocket is worth less than it was last week.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stop before this thread goes down the famous rabbit hole..... I understand what @isis is saying. The increase in prices everywhere regardless of the talking point is because if supply and demand rather than the current administration. All of the major manufacturers have been off work so things will be running thin and prices will be much higher than normal to get us back up and running.

however @GCATX does have a point in saying this current administration is printing money like monopoly and it is devaluating the dollar bill. I think it is a combination of both.

back on topic, our trucks have always had the best resell value so this shouldn’t be too much of a surprise. It more of a surprise how quickly we could cash out

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn’t mean to derail. Just saying current fiscal policy started last year and there are other significant factors in prices being high right now.