Pulled the trigger-new Gen 3 lead foot baby!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paulny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After contemplating back and forth on whether to wait until they get the bugs worked out, I said screw it (no pun intended) and pulled the trigger on a Lead Foot. Life is a blessing and tomorrow is not guaranteed as many of my fellow fallen soldiers found out overseas (may they rest in peace). So, I searched the whole eastern seaboard for not only a dealer that has a Raptor available but one that isn't trying to eye gouge me. Low and behold, I found my lead foot beauty loaded with every option I would have ordered from the factory except spray in liner which is an easy fix (801A, roof, carbon fiber, power tech pckg, and my favorite NO AUTO START-STOP). Kinda scary how life works out sometimes but the dealer and I agreed to $2k over sticker and I made more money on my F250 Powerstroke than I could have imagined. The deal is done and I am driving 5 1/2 hours each way Monday to drive her home. It will be a long day for sure, but well worth it I suspect. Everyone, meet Christine...my other wife :p

raptor 1.jpegraptor 2.jpeg

Last edited:

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After contemplating back and forth on whether to wait until they get the bugs worked out, I said screw it (no pun intended) and pulled the trigger on a Lead Foot. Life is a blessing and tomorrow is not guaranteed as many of my fellow fallen soldiers found out overseas (may they rest in peace). So, I searched the whole eastern seaboard for not only a dealer that has a Raptor available but one that isn't trying to eye gouge me. Low and behold, I found my lead foot beauty loaded with every option I would have ordered from the factory except spray in liner which is an easy fix (801A, roof, carbon fiber, power tech pckg, and my favorite NO AUTO START-STOP). Kinda scary how life works out sometimes but the dealer and I agreed to $2k over sticker and I made more money on my F250 Powerstroke than I could have imagined. The deal is done and I am driving 5 1/2 hours each way Monday to drive her home. It will be a long day for sure, but well worth it I suspect. Everyone, meet Christine...my other wife :p
View attachment 326084View attachment 326085
CONGRATS!!! You will not be disappointed!!! Sport & Baja Mode = FULL SEND :head3:

OP
OP
paulny

paulny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, and i second the YOLO. why wait till you are old and can't enjoy anything. We can always make more money(probably) but you will never get more time.
Well said. Time is irreplaceable and we have no idea when our time on earth will run out. Live every day as your last and have no regrets. Cheers :happy160:

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 326084View attachment 326085