GEN 1 Puddle lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Any one know which pins are used to power these? My truck isn't equipped with puddle lights, but I put heated/auto dim/signal mirrors and they function normal.. I bet the signal for puddle lamps is in there too

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
AndysLog,

Thank you for another insightful comment...

People can post 400 memes destroying a thread, but I make a comment with value that’s harsh truth and ooooh no let’s pull the pitch forks out.

The main reason I commented was because it looked like a thread of people with problems with the puddle lights once you go aftermarket. Mine work fine and I don’t have to do anything at all haha why would you mess that up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
AndysLog,

"I have a ***** too."

"honestly i just step in the puddle most of the time.
we have rubber floor mats and my feet arent made of *****."

"but I make a comment with value that’s harsh truth and ooooh no let’s pull the pitch forks out. "

You are your own worst enemy.

Last edited:

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
AndysLog,

"I have a ***** too."

"honestly i just step in the puddle most of the time.
we have rubber floor mats and my feet arent made of *****."

"but I make a comment with value that’s harsh truth and ooooh no let’s pull the pitch forks out. "

You are your own worst enemy.

You lost me lol, don’t take anything I say seriously. I truly hope no one does. Unless it’s technical and requires skill

Would you like a beer?