PSA....change out your factory lug nuts before it is too late 31k miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this a legit site? I have seen this gun on sale at Home Depot for $199.00 as it’s regularly $319.00
I would be cautious of this site. A very similar site with prices at $63.99 for everything had a high end wheel barrel I was watching. It had a CO address, Secretary of State did NOT show a business and google address was a trailer park in the middle of nowhere.

Holiday scam.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would be cautious of this site. A very similar site with prices at $63.99 for everything had a high end wheel barrel I was watching. It had a CO address, Secretary of State did NOT show a business and google address was a trailer park in the middle of nowhere.

Looks bogus to me. If it’s too good to believe it probably is.

zemuron99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks bogus to me. If it’s too good to believe it probably is.

Agreed, my eyes got ahead of my brain on that one. Pulled the original post. Best I've found on-line is at Lowe's, $199 for the same tool.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Agreed, my eyes got ahead of my brain on that one. Pulled the original post. Best I've found on-line is at Lowe's, $199 for the same tool.

Yeah that’s legit. Home Depot has it also for the same price. Normally 319 as you noted. As commented by another @ 700lbs this is a beast. Not sure if it’s too potent for most average jobs.