Prospective owners looking for custom Raptors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JackBrazen

JackBrazen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not for me. Why are most of you're posts basically ads for someone?

The guy in the vid mentioned he did a "block swap" in the rear. What's that, a bigger than 2" block?
It’s called networking old timer. It’s how we build relationships with other businesses to make $$$. It’s a good gesture when businesses do business with each other to help promote. I like to share others talent and passion like my buddy Neal has up in GA. *HERE ENDETH THE LESSON*

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It’s called networking old timer. It’s how we build relationships with other businesses to make $$$. It’s a good gesture when businesses do business with each other to help promote. I like to share others talent and passion like my buddy Neal has up in GA. *HERE ENDETH THE LESSON*

I've actually never heard someone refer to "networking" as being when a person goes to a business and says, "Hey, give me free or greatly reduced work/product and I'll try to get people on forums to watch an ad for you on YouTube. I'll pretend they will learn from me as if I'm doing installs, but it's actually just an ad." Don't confuse being older with being stupid. I can also guarantee you I don't need lessons from you about how business works. *HERE ENDETH MY LESSON*

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've actually never heard someone refer to "networking" as being when a person goes to a business and says, "Hey, give me free or greatly reduced work/product and I'll try to get people on forums to watch an ad for you on YouTube. I'll pretend they will learn from me as if I'm doing installs, but it's actually just an ad." Don't confuse being older with being stupid. I can also guarantee you I don't need lessons from you about how business works. *HERE ENDETH MY LESSON*

I can't like this enough. BTW - I think that the term "networking" might actually mean "I create fake user accounts to pimp my product on forums."

Cthulhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats 100% right. Round here we call em shills.