Prospective new Raptor owner- Houston, tx

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jakeg104

Reaction score
Hi folks,
I'm coming from a lifelong ownership of sports cars and am looking to get my feet wet in the truck world with a Raptor.
Hope to find a '14 at the best price in Houston, want Black or white, 801A, front/rear camera, full graphics, bed liner, bed extender and bed step up.

I'll be touching base with some of the dealers that post on here to hopefully get one together.
Thanks!
Jake

OP
OP
J

Jakeg104

Reaction score
Well... Drove a few Raptors for a while. Keep in mind this will be a daily driver, replacing a SL65. I come from German cars and unfortunately I just felt that I would be unhappy with the raptor as a daily driver. Now, I still plan on getting one for weekend work, but for now have decided to go a different direction.

It's a fantastic truck and I'll have one in the next year or so, but unfortunately isn't something that fits my immediate needs. I'll be checking this forum to keep abreast of how things come along with the Raptor owners, especially how the community feels about the next gen.