PROMAXX LED Curved light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Have you guys ever heard of PROMAXX LED lights?
I see they make a 50 inch curved.

PMXLED250CURVED.jpg

Ar4x4offroad

Reaction score
Ya we just started selling these. They are just a cheap china bar. Like everything else you see for low cost. Not bad though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks identical to my 50" curved bar. most of the bars like that come from the same place in china

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
M&R

looks identical to my 50" curved bar. most of the bars like that come from the same place in china

I disagree. There are a lot of factories that utilize the same shell for the light but the internal components are all different. Not all Chinese lights are the same. We perform excessive QC measures to obtain better quality products. Im not saying that our products don't break, but i can vouch for them and repair/replace stuff rapidly once brought to my attention.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I disagree. There are a lot of factories that utilize the same shell for the light but the internal components are all different. Not all Chinese lights are the same. We perform excessive QC measures to obtain better quality products. Im not saying that our products don't break, but i can vouch for them and repair/replace stuff rapidly once brought to my attention.

I second this! I had an endcap strip on my light bar and he got one to me very very fast!

OP
OP
justvettn

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just thought it looked like a Rigid bar, right down to the brackets. Hard to tell but the optics look similar as well.
PMXLED250CURVED.jpg

SideTracked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just thought it looked like a Rigid bar, right down to the brackets. Hard to tell but the optics look similar as well.

These are the "next gen" optics available from some of the manufacturers now. The only bars i have with these optics are the curved 50s, all my straight bars have the other style so i haven't had a chance to compare apples to apples yet. I'm curious to see if it makes any real visual difference though.