projection light puddle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was lucky enough to win a couple of projection lights from Double AA. I didn't want to put them in the door. I pulled power from the trailer connector parking light wire. The driver side has a convenient bracket just inside the rear door on my scab that just needed to be bored out. I'm not sure what I'll do with the second light maybe use it with the bed lighting or off the tailgate.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 132
OP
OP
Java

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pic of the bracket

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 119
OP
OP
Java

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Helpful hint: Glue the lens inside the cylinder. It can rotate on bumpy roads. Probable a good idea for those with in-door mounts as well.

OP
OP
Java

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
follow up for the light. This application did not hold up well to our weather and off roading. This is a better idea for Raptor street queens. I should have stuck it in the door like the product is intended. My son's mustang has very cool puddle lights with a mustang projected onto the ground with remote unlock. I was looking for the same affect.

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's water and weather resistant but not water and weather proof. I have a couple new designs I'm working on that might work better for you.

vinnybaja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why do my puddle lights not work anymore since installed these
nor does the back bed light