Projectile Vomit - Rear Seats....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Well, I have been reading this forum since picking up my ‘17 Raptor 802a SCREW, and have found some very useful info.

Now for a question...

so my 2 year old got sick while driving in Big Bear and decided it was a good idea to have some pretty bad throw up, which just happened to get all over the perforated leather next to his car seat. I got every the cleaned up as quickly as possible but cannot for the life of me forgive out how to clean this damn leather in the back. Anyone have any suggestions on what I can do?

Also, what is the preferred interior cleaner for our rigs?

Thanks Gentlemen!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dog got car sick in the back seat, i used a 50/50 mixture of water and white vinegar and it cleaned up nice, where it spilled onto the carpet, i added baking soda and then more mixture to that and got rid of it all. Finished it off with maquires leather condiitioner on the seat after, is like new.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My dog got car sick in the back seat, i used a 50/50 mixture of water and white vinegar and it cleaned up nice, where it spilled onto the carpet, i added baking soda and then more mixture to that and got rid of it all. Finished it off with 2 martinis, 4 rum and cokes, 3 Pabst Blue Ribbons and a bottle of Ripple.

FIFY

Don S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clean it up as best you can and if you have a big shop vac, put the nozzle right down into the material to suck it out. Cover with sheets of newspaper (books or something similar on top to weigh down the newspaper) for a couple of days.

Traffic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ducc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I have been reading this forum since picking up my ‘17 Raptor 802a SCREW, and have found some very useful info.

Now for a question...

so my 2 year old got sick while driving in Big Bear and decided it was a good idea to have some pretty bad throw up, which just happened to get all over the perforated leather next to his car seat. I got every the cleaned up as quickly as possible but cannot for the life of me forgive out how to clean this damn leather in the back. Anyone have any suggestions on what I can do?

Also, what is the preferred interior cleaner for our rigs?

Thanks Gentlemen!

That stretch of road leading into Big Bear can almost do it for people that don't get motion sickness! Was at Snow Summit for the first time weeks ago, and my buddy was getting a little green in the passenger seat.

Bonse

Reaction score
My two kids constantly get car sick as well, To prevent that we give them Dramamine for longer drives or anything twisty. They have a kid version in the child’s section of the pharmacy