Project 4 Link Under Way

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello all,

A few days ago a fine gentleman from CO sent us his new 2013 Hennessey Velociraptor 600 for a full RPG overall. As the build goes on we will make sure to keep you all posted with project updates.

Subscribe to this one because it's gonna be fun to watch.

jared1_zpsc45d4c5e.jpg

Thanks

Jarrett

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Eek! Another velociraptor! Have they fixed the heat control issue causing Raptors to burn up?

Definitely following this build! Its gonna be sick!

Is he a forum member?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Eek! Another velociraptor! Have they fixed the heat control issue causing Raptors to burn up?

Definitely following this build! Its gonna be sick!

Is he a forum member?

I'm not sure if the owner is a forum member, if not, I will get him to sign up and follow along. As far as the heat issue, I sure as hell hoped they fixed it because this truck is going to be way to cool to burn to the ground.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the owner is a forum member, if not, I will get him to sign up and follow along. As far as the heat issue, I sure as hell hoped they fixed it because this truck is going to be way to cool to burn to the ground.

Haha definitely! All of us here on the forums have became unsupportive to hennessey and disappointed. But if they did, this Raptor will be a complete ANIMAL. Subbed!

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh this is going to be sweet! Anything going on in the front as far as LT and is the 4x4 going to be kept or not?