Production and Blend Date Update - Getting Closer!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just called Ford Performance as my blend date (8/30/21) came and went with no updates on the tracker. Yesterday, it all of the sudden started reading 9/2/21 as the 'in production' date so I thought it was still being produced at the factory. Not a huge deal but I was a little upset as I thought this was the beginning of things getting delayed.

FP said my raptor was still 'in production' technically but was actually 'produced' on 9/2/21 meaning it was built and is just awaiting aftermarket installs (I have the bed liner option). Just passing along the info if you see a date under 'in production' it may mean your truck is done and awaiting aftermarket options.

CaptureFord.PNG

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just called Ford Performance as my blend date (8/30/21) came and went with no updates on the tracker. Yesterday, it all of the sudden started reading 9/2/21 as the 'in production' date so I thought it was still being produced at the factory. Not a huge deal but I was a little upset as I thought this was the beginning of things getting delayed.

FP said my raptor was still 'in production' technically but was actually 'produced' on 9/2/21 meaning it was built and is just awaiting aftermarket installs (I have the bed liner option). Just passing along the info if you see a date under 'in production' it may mean your truck is done and awaiting aftermarket options.

View attachment 318211
It was the same for me with no aftermarket installs. The tool simply lags behind the actual process. My blend was 8/23. I don't think it showed Built until like 3 days later. This is a game of months, don't get too wrapped up in the days.

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
It was the same for me with no aftermarket installs. The tool simply lags behind the actual process. My blend was 8/23. I don't think it showed Built until like 3 days later. This is a game of months, don't get too wrapped up in the days.
Good call. I think I should disable my Wifi and throw my phone in a lake then as I can't stop looking at my build tracker!

OP
OP
P
Reaction score
Congrats! I'd just love some acknowledgement of purchase at this point.
Thanks! Sorry for the uncertainty on your end. I don't mean to rub it in and know a lot of people are anxiously awaiting updates. It seems like random walk when it comes to these builds. My tracker went dark for a while and then the updates started coming in hot! Good luck!

leinad1904

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The week I skipped chatting with FP was the week the tracker finally said in production and the window sticker became available with a blend date of 9/22. I’m usually not superstitious but just in case….not going to bother FP asking for an update for a while ;). I know they’re probably busy with all of you and the many more bronco customers anyway.

My dealer says they show an expected delivery date of 10/4 but I don’t think that’s realistic given 9/22 blend date.