Procharger Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jpwrx2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys with DSC1 procharger and long tube headers. What size pulley are you running to make 5-6lbs Of boost? My truck has a custom pulley and makes 3-4. I’m installing long tubes this weekend and want to see 5-6 with the headers and new pulley.

Thanks

MaTm

Reaction score
I don't have long tubes. I also have a 6.2L, but I do have a D1SC. I believe the system should be making more like 8-9 lbs. I wouldn't expect to lose 3+ lbs from headers, but I could be wrong.

Do you have a proper tune? I would get it dyno tuned and not trust an out of the box tune.

MaTm

Reaction score
Your boost numbers will actually go down a bit by installing long tubes. Is your boost gauge working properly?

OP
OP
jpwrx2002

jpwrx2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The current pulley is a custom pulley to run less boost. I’m looking to run 5-6 with the headers and need to know what pulley will get me there.

MaTm

Reaction score
What size is the pulley you are running now? If I remember correctly, the D1SC pulley is 3.4" that gets you 7-8 lbs.

You'll lose some boost with the headers. Just curious, why are you only wanting to run 5-6 #s?

OP
OP
jpwrx2002

jpwrx2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck came with a custom sized pulley from previous owner. I ended up gong to the 3.7