Procharger FMIC? or nah?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aircooledTOM

Reaction score
Is anyone running this? I've searched the forum pretty hard, but nothing is coming up?

https://5startuning.com/product/2017-2020-f150-3-5l-ecoboost-procharger-intercooler-upgrade-kit/

It looks like it might allow me to keep my BD S8 behind-the-grille lightbar. I'd like that very much.

For reference, my truck is mechanically stock at the moment, but I'm considering a bunch of stuff. I want to gauge this part to figure out if it'd work or if I should be doing stock location stuff...

I'm considering doing Turbo Adapters, Down-pipes, maybe dumps just for *****-and-giggles, Cobb protune from my local shop, and of course the aforementioned IC. If that all works well, I'll probably do some kind of goofy stuff like ****/water. I've had great results with it on my Subaru.

I asked a similar question in the lighting forum, but it went a little off the rails, so I thought I'd try it here. Please forgive the repetition.

Attached are photos from procharger's website and a picture from my driveway... I think these two might play well together???? the Procharger and the S8? Anyone have any experience?Ford_Raptor IC.png headlights.jpg

Joshua Krueger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you end up getting it? Looks like it should work fine and Ive always had good experiences with procharger stuff. You wont be able to do a winch with this one but if thats not in the plans it shouldnt matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts