Procharger + Elite Engineering E2-X Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josh80

Reaction score
So I'm running the 6.2 with a d1sc Procharger. I just got an Elite Engineering E2-X catch can.

So the shop I got this at couldn't get it working right, when I put it in park it will cause a vacum leak and the rpms would hang at around 1500 rpms.

Wondering if anyone here successfully running this setup might be able to snap some pics for me.

Thanks!

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First, your in the wrong section, this is for the 5.4L Raptor.
You may want to post in the 6.2L section.

What setup did you get the single or dual?
The dual port one may not work on the Procharger or you maybe a check valve might work, not sure.

You only need the single, the drivers side is for fresh air to enter the engine.
Ideally you want ambient pressure in the crank case.
So basically, your just splicing the catch can into the one line coming from the passenger side PCV to the vacuum port.

Last edited:

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alright, let me figure out how to delete this. Thanks.

No need to delete, just pointing out that you may get better results in the proper section.
Although, I don't believe I've seen this catch can on any Gen 1 Raptor so far.
But I do believe there is one owner that did a dual catch can on a Procharger years back, it may be hard to search for it.
And I don't remember if he used a dual ported one.

Last edited:

BoostedToy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It may be helpful for a admin or moderator to add 5.4L to this section and 6.2L to the other. Just a suggestion.