Procharged Gen 1 6.2 Raptor vs JDM Tuned Gen 2 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, I dont even know what to say

comparing cars to trucks? comparing a 2wd, 2 door supercharged lightning to a quad cab offroad truck on 35s?

"for what it is" is a valid argument.

Diesel trucks though. Shit, even gas trucks.. lifts & all on 35’s run high 11’s with superchargers thrown on:

This is why I was between a Roush Supercharged & a Raptor. If the Roush came in Platinum trim... I would’ve gone Roush most likely. Them 5.0’s ain’t no slouch.

The Raptor is a good compromise between straight-line performance & off-road capability. It definitely would have the best offroad 1/4 mile. [emoji23]

Last edited:

LForward1

Reaction score
Since I had a bad experience with shipping, I think that there is a way to find another shipping company that can help you to deliver your car from one place to another country and I personally think that requesting a car shipping from the country of origin (for example Toyota or Honda from Japan oftenly information from https://www.jdmbuysell.com/dealers ) can help to deliver a car fast and without a scratch, which can really help me out in my near future, since I play about requesting a car from Japan.