problems with awe exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Socalbeachbum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just acquired a new 2fg awe h pipe for my 2020 scab. I just took it to a very reputable shop in orange county, ca and upon install the passenger side tail pipe stuck out about an inch further than the driver side...

The guy showed me the lack of "wiggle" room the exhaust had and said he would have to cut about a half inch off of the h-pipe to get things even. I completely understand these things are mass produced and there are different accepted tolerances, but an inch seems a lot!

Now I have read that a lot of exhaust companies advertise for 17-20 raptors, but that the 2020's do fit different for some odd reason. I read this about corsa as well that a owner had to weld on the muffle because it didn't fit the 2020 properly. I havent read any poor reviews on the 2fg as far as fit goes.

The exhaust is even now length wise after the cut, but not quite laterally even (that is mainly my ocd).

Swaddict

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed on the 1fg on my 20 supercrew and fit is excellent. It's all bolt on, lost of room for adjustments. To get the tail pipes even, there is an bolt by the rear of the exhaust tip on a bracket, loosen that and you will have enough room to make the tips even.

OICNW-Rob

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2020 with the 1FG. After install I also noticed that one side stuck out a little further than it should have. I loosed up all the clamps and insured I had inserted the pipes all the way in. Turns out I had not.

Sara/AWE

Reaction score
Sorry for not catching this back when this was posted. If anyone has an issue and a field modification seems likely, please give our Support team a message so we can ensure the installation was done properly and make sure we have a handle on any issues with newer models.