Problem solved (I’m an idiot)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For some reason the inner fog light on both sides of my GEN3 stay lit regardless of lighting mode. Even with lights off, DRLs off, the lights stay on. The fog light switch does nothing to them, it only turns the outer fog lights off and on. Is this the same on everyone elses? Is that why they only provide covers for the inner lights?

Attachments

• fogs.jpg
    fogs.jpg
    363.7 KB · Views: 40

Mars911red

Reaction score
Learn something every day. I bet that was in the "tale of two cities" electronic owners manual. ALso get in line behind me in the idiot line. I need to ask my own question . When I go near my Gen3 with the key, I hear a pumping sound kick in that continues till I start the truck. It will eventually stop, but I am not sure how long it will run till it does. I am figuring it is either the air suspesion pump or the gas pump priming. At one point, my truck's battery died and I am figuring this might be it. Does everyone else's truck do this and what is it?