Pro Eagle Jack, Power Tank, and JDS Mounting System For Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Coulter

Reaction score
I recently purchased my first Raptor (I'm pumped!) and I'm selling off the full JDS system and components. This setup is awesome, but for what I do (hunt, haul dirt bikes) I can't give up this much bed space. Everything was under a tonneau cover and never used.

Includes Pro Eagle "the beast" jack with orange sticker kit, Power Tank with gauge kit (tank has never been filled), PRP 2" HD Y-strap, and the JDS mounts and D-rings. Does not include spare tire -37" shown for reference.

For shipping, I can put on a pallet and send LTL from 74055, or you can pick it up. If you are patient, I own a construction company and can send it with my guys on an install and get it pretty close to you if you live in the middle part of the country. DM for more info.

Price $1,350. I would like to sell as a package deal first. If I don't have any interest then I'd be willing to part it out.

Thanks for looking,
Tommy

JDS_Pro_Eagle_STire_Power_Tank_Sys_1_1024x1024.jpg

IMG_0689.JPEG

IMG_0697.JPEG

IMG_0693.JPEG

IMG_0695.JPEG

4x4juunkie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t want a rack either as my rig is an overlander and I use it for camping and hauling the dogs but if you would like to sell the Beast jack and mount separately, let me know.

OP
OP
Tommy Coulter

Tommy Coulter

Reaction score
I actually don’t know. It mounts using the back 4 bolts in the bed. I’m betting someone on here knows. My Dad has a gen 1 I can measure tomorrow. Stayed tuned.

Knight

Reaction score
I'm interested in all of it and located at 77377. Pm me so we can work out the details.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.