Pro Eagle 3 Ton Dealer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buyrogue_TYH

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right part of the forum to post, but has anyone found a good deal on Pro Eagle jacks? Looking to purchase soon and it seems that most places have the same price point. Also, trying not to wait until Black Friday since I have some springs I'd like to install soon o_O

Thanks so much in advance!

OP
OP
buyrogue_TYH

buyrogue_TYH

Reaction score
Ended up getting one for $446 shipped. Probably not the best deal but what can you do when you don't want to wait until Black Friday.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Missed the post. We sell Pro Eagle jacks. Maybe for the next person who is looking and support an FRF vendor. :)

FYI: there is very few things that we do not offer for our raptors, we carry almost everything, just ask.

You will really like the jack. I have one and cannot recommend it enough.

Rick
Freedom Motorsports / Got Exhaust

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Missed the post. We sell Pro Eagle jacks. Maybe for the next person who is looking and support an FRF vendor. :)

FYI: there is very few things that we do not offer for our raptors, we carry almost everything, just ask.

You will really like the jack. I have one and cannot recommend it enough.

Rick
Freedom Motorsports / Got Exhaust
Rick -- maybe you could PM Me some Pro Eagle pricing for a member who wants to support a supporting vendor? :)

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me too! Errrr…. Me four?

Definitely in the market for the 3-ton big wheel version; already have standard and low profile jacks/stands for my other vehicles.