Pro Clip Phone mount anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've used pro clip mounts on multiple vehicles. In some instances I suffered damage, including small tears in leather console, but overall I like them.

Anyone using either the dash mount or console mount?

raiderr0n

Reaction score
I haven't used Pro Clip before but I did see these 2 options.

I may opt for A-Tach since you can mount it along several points on the dash.

The course motorsport is a nice option as well but looks like you're limited to only the point where the screw is behind the trim. Also requires trim removal though the process seems easy.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've used pro clip mounts on multiple vehicles. In some instances I suffered damage, including small tears in leather console, but overall I like them.

Anyone using either the dash mount or console mount?
No to either, but have been thinking lately that I would like to have a dash mounted one that maybe clips in the a/c vents, console cups are for beer!

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't used Pro Clip before but I did see these 2 options.

I may opt for A-Tach since you can mount it along several points on the dash.

The course motorsport is a nice option as well but looks like you're limited to only the point where the screw is behind the trim. Also requires trim removal though the process seems easy.

It obviously pays to ask here because the Course Motorsports is exactly what I had in mind, a clean factory-look install. TYVM.