Pro Clip Phone mount anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No to either, but have been thinking lately that I would like to have a dash mounted one that maybe clips in the a/c vents, console cups are for beer!
My last drink was in June 1995. About a year earlier I’m a passenger in my buddy’s 4Runner on our way home from a 3 hour defensive driving course. He was a NYS Court Officer, an excellent driver, talented mechanic, you name it he did it well. Handsome b a s t a r d too. Women fawned over him. Gift of gab to die for. All of a sudden, as our cup holders were holding our beers, we hit a patch of black ice and the SUV goes a bit sideways. He thought it was nothing and overcorrected. We spun and flipped 3 times into a ditch. The only slight injury was when his head hit my elbow and he was bitching about me bruising his head. My elbow was killing me. Lol. . We climbed out, ditched the beers. It was about a mile from my house. My wife picked us up, tow truck came, and we were outta there with no cops ever on scene.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My last drink was in June 1995. About a year earlier I’m a passenger in my buddy’s 4Runner on our way home from a 3 hour defensive driving course. He was a NYS Court Officer, an excellent driver, talented mechanic, you name it he did it well. Handsome b a s t a r d too. Women fawned over him. Gift of gab to die for. All of a sudden, as our cup holders were holding our beers, we hit a patch of black ice and the SUV goes a bit sideways. He thought it was nothing and overcorrected. We spun and flipped 3 times into a ditch. The only slight injury was when his head hit my elbow and he was bitching about me bruising his head. My elbow was killing me. Lol. . We climbed out, ditched the beers. It was about a mile from my house. My wife picked us up, tow truck came, and we were outta there with no cops ever on scene.
Yeah, I was joking, I don’t drink and drive, but I will put a beer in the cup holder on a hot day while I’m detailing her.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
No to either, but have been thinking lately that I would like to have a dash mounted one that maybe clips in the a/c vents, console cups are for beer!
A/c clips that I’ve tried s uck, I really like the Mob Armor magnetic

Mob Armor MobNetic Maxx - Magnetic Phone Mount - Cell Phone Holder - Mobile Phone Holder for Car, Truck, Boat, ATV - Smartphone Mount & Holder - Compatible with iPhone and Android https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08Y616KWX/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Look something like this? Glad you were both ok E34C3865-16D4-48C3-92FF-DD7E4CFA354D.jpeg

RaptorIce

Reaction score
I have had a pro clip phone mount in my Gen 2 for over 6 months. Took it to baja for 5 days and it held up great. Good video clips as well. 0 problems with it.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
A/c clips that I’ve tried s uck, I really like the Mob Armor magnetic

Mob Armor MobNetic Maxx - Magnetic Phone Mount - Cell Phone Holder - Mobile Phone Holder for Car, Truck, Boat, ATV - Smartphone Mount & Holder - Compatible with iPhone and Android https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08Y616KWX/?tag=fordraptorforum-20
Do you have to stick a disk to dash? I can’t imagine the dash is metal there. Ty.

and totally agree about AC vent clips.

OP
OP
MDJAK

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had a pro clip phone mount in my Gen 2 for over 6 months. Took it to baja for 5 days and it held up great. Good video clips as well. 0 problems with it.
Do you have the one that goes across the dash toward the windshield? I have that one with GoPro mount. It doesn’t work on Gen3 though.