GEN 2 PRNDM console lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I mean they could of saved more money by removing the right/left blinkers since all those millions of ******** who don’t even use them. I’ve seen cops not even use them.

:hidesbehindsofa:

But what about owners who don’t live in Massachusetts and actually use their turn signals?

:joke:

D

Deleted member 12951

But what about owners who don’t live in Massachusetts and actually use their turn signals?

Wasn’t aware that it was a Massachusetts issue even though I have heard that Boston has the worst drivers but I always see non-functional blinkers in every state

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I always see non-functional blinkers in every state

In Floriduh I think you need to leave a blinker on in the direction of the shoulder closest to you by state law.

In MA, I believe if you see a turn signal, it’s a warning to avoid the carnage because they’re signaling their intent to ram the vehicle closest in the direction of the blinker.

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2020 SCAB and I was wondering why they didn’t light up. Are these supposed to be lit up ? Is it just disabled ? What kinda cost savings could ford be trying to make when the thing cost 70k +
Makes no sense to me....

Blkz06

Reaction score
I added the PRNDM light to my 2020. Although it doesn't serve any real purpose, like indicate which gear it is in. It illuminated on my last 4 F150s so I wanted it to illuminate on this one. I ordered my 2020 at the end of November 2019 and took delivery the end of March but I had the parts to do this mod long before I had my truck. :)

View attachment 141342

I didn't see the question answered in this thread, just the part numbers listed.

For the 2020 Raptors, do you have to splice the wires in from the cupholder led's or is is somehow a factory type connection?

I'm assuming you have to splice, since Ford did away with the harness plug that other owners found in their 17/18 Raptors.

dreys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't see the question answered in this thread, just the part numbers listed.

For the 2020 Raptors, do you have to splice the wires in from the cupholder led's or is is somehow a factory type connection?

I'm assuming you have to splice, since Ford did away with the harness plug that other owners found in their 17/18 Raptors.

This questions has been asked and answered about dozen of times, actually. Just scroll through up a few posts and see my response on Apr 6th.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score

I don't have ambient lighting so I tapped into the wires that light up the lane keep assist button. Now the PRNDM light up when the parking lights or headlights are on.

Sergio212

Reaction score
This questions has been asked and answered about dozen of times, actually. Just scroll through up a few posts and see my response on Apr 6th.
Brotha, looking at your post from April 7th (nothing from 4/6) and while you say you connected it to the cup holder lights, you never indicated whether the wire was spliced or if it was plug and play (or if you had to repurpose the cup holder pigtails for the console shifter light). Please advise when possible/thanks

Blkz06

Reaction score
Brotha, looking at your post from April 7th (nothing from 4/6) and while you say you connected it to the cup holder lights, you never indicated whether the wire was spliced or if it was plug and play (or if you had to repurpose the cup holder pigtails for the console shifter light). Please advise when possible/thanks

Exactly. He never definitively answered the question.